Thursday, March 18, 2010

i simply remember my favorite things......





some things just make me happy.....

  • playing in mud
  • rain
  • smell of baked bread
  • finger painting
  • sound of breaking glass
  • fresh cut flowers
  • coloring with new crayons
  • drive-in movies
  • smell of coffee
  • having someone play me a song on the piano
  • falling asleep on my carpet in the sun
  • running through sprinklers
  • finding a dress that fits perfect
  • sewing
  • eating avocado sandwiches
  • having someone braid my hair
  • red lipstick
  • swing dancing
  • building forts
  • ice blocking
  • rock climbing
  • reading in a library
  • playing night games when its still warm outside
  • eating fresh raspberries from the bush
  • thunder storms
  • vespa rides.....
yep life is good... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment